Voice and the National Center for the Prevention of Community Violence (NCPCV) have partnered to provide programs, training, and technology for all K-12 schools for free. ProText My School technology, paired with the Green Zone anti-violence framework, gives school officials insight into what's happening on campus so they can help students better communicate and promote a violence-free environment.
Why is this different from other programs and technology available?
Unlike other technologies that are stored in a national clearing house, this comprehensive system includes training and implementation support for research-based programs paired with technology that is connected directly to each school's multidisciplinary response CARE Team to improve school climate and help interrupt the process of violence.
What is GreenZone?
• Provides expectations on how people speak and relate to one another
• Outlines three zones of behavior (green, yellow, and red) ranging from acceptable to unacceptable
• An easy way to identify and discourage yellow zone and red zone behavior
• Programs are tailored to elementary students, middle and high school students, relationships, and parents
• Provides guidelines for students to self regulate behaviors and supplies resources through ProText My
• School to seek help when they cannot
What is ProText My School?
• Gives students an anonymous way to get information about bullying and possible threats directly to their school resources via a school-specific number for text messaging or a national web platform
• Unlike traditional text-to-tip technology, engages users in an automated conversation about what's happening
• Intelligent, conversational engine uses AI and machine learning to collect information
• Students, parents, and staff can anonymously share tips and information about bullying and threats
• Provides immediate feedback, instructions, or further questions as needed
• Sends information to a designated multidisciplinary school response team, called a CARE Team (Core Accountability Response and Evaluation Team)
• Gives school officials insight into what's happening on campus so they can help students better communicate and promote a violence-free environment
You can help!
Become the National Corporate Sponsor for ProText My School! Your sponsorship will enable GreenZone programs and training with ProText My School technology for every certified K-12 school in the nation at no cost to them. Let your company be nationally recognized as a champion for improving school climate and enhancing campus safety response.
For more information, check out our sponsorship presentation.